Thursday, August 05, 2004

Why Me Blog....????

It happened again...i was as usual utterly confused. I was in that Shakespearean dilemna...to blog or not to blog...

whats the heck all this about. what am i going to get...?
royalty? a raise in my salary? invites for blind dates?
a blog doesnt seem to help me on any of the above...

forget any benefit....who will notice this little place of mine in this galaxy of blogs....?
for all the time i will be spending in front of my laptop posting some insane ramblings here, i will be as good as the author of "terms and agreements" document you see on an online registration form before clicking "I agree" button....no one cares to read you see...and worse, i wont be paid for even.


If no one reads them, what point in this verbal masturbation....???

but hey, the doctors say its a healthy practice...and some thing inside me prompts me to continue...Writing after all, has been the only love of mine that could withstand my rather overly passionate emotional ejaculations for such a long time.


And its only the second day in the life of my blog...let me keep it alive for some more time...and see if i can make it one of the brighter stars in this galaxy!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Srujana said...

Gud that at last u came out of your dilemna...to blog or not to blog...
though this is your english blog let me comment in telugu for a while...
"Krishna virachitha geethanu,krishnasastry kavithanu,vivekanandudi vedanthanni entha mandhi ardamchesukunnaru ganaka,entha mandhi aadarincharu ganaka.... Evaru adarinchina adaricnhakapoyina..evaru ardham chesukunna chesukokapoyina..valla prabha maayadhu...aa vedi thaggadhu" same with u writing...
Gud to have a pen for all emotions we have...Gud work..Your ecstacy to write itself is nice to see...
Gud work sriram....

21 February, 2007 21:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home