Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Thing Of Beauty...!!!

Way home, tired
I was speeding my enticer near a bangalorean fly-over
A cutie, midst of the road
Accompanied by her parents and younger sister
I honked, pretty irritated
She scurried away,her parents giving me a stare
Zooming past, i looked
She looked back, gave me a smile as her eyes shutter
I beamed, delighted
It was not the girl, but the smile that i fell for
Few yards, ahead
Alas! my bike followed, thats something i expected never
With the hot bag, in hand
Nursing my bruised ankle, now i wonder
Who was it, that said
A thing of beauty is joy forever!

4 Comments:

Blogger hUmDiNgEr said...

is it poetry??? ;))

good...keep it up.

16 March, 2005 21:12  
Blogger Sriram said...

poetry...he he he...i dare call it!!!

16 March, 2005 23:42  
Blogger Amrita said...

Well, I shall not call it poetry. But the child's smile proved lucky for me whenever I see it. Well for you, I am afraid I cannot say the same. Nice attempt, but I wonder if I can call it an attempt at satire?

18 March, 2005 02:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...was that you poor fella?

Could n't figure out the reson for the fall.

27 April, 2007 17:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home