Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Lord Sri Krishna For You....

My cousin sent me this link today...
http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/sanskrit/lessons/lessons.html

This is by some of the people in IIT Madras who have put in lot of effort to promote sanskrit. I got really inspired.

And they have put up all the slokas of Bhagavadgitha with their meanings in English. I chanced upon the following....

"Name Paarthasthi Karthavyam Thrishu Lokeshu Kimchana

Naanavaapthamavaapthavyam Varthe Yeva Cha Karmani"
There is nothing in all the three worlds that i need to do, nor is there anything worth attaining yet to be attained by me, Yet I engage in work - Lord Sri Krishna.


This one is for all the lazy people like me...Really explains the essence of work!!!
Finally i have some motivation to sit and code!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger hUmDiNgEr said...

:lol:
r u sure Lord Srikrishna defined "coding" as working??????

:lol:

20 August, 2004 04:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya sriram,
stumbled upon ur blog via sidins i guess.....nyways, it was a good read...especially abt hyd buses, was there fr 3 whole years!!
nyways, happy blogging...
Divya
www.livejournal.com/users/divyaiyer

20 August, 2004 06:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home